Rucker 3.0 - Built By ScarsRegular price $255.00
Custom Rucker 3.0
1 of 1 Rucker 3.0, featuring black multicam shoulder straps and hidden internal pocket
The Rucker® 3.0 features ergonomic lumbar support and a less abrasive fabric used on the back panel and underside of the shoulder straps — you can even wear it shirtless with no friction burn.
- Lumbar padding supports the natural curve of your back
- Hi-vis reflective stripe across the front for safety
- 4 padded handles: top, bottom, and both sides
- 3 rows of external MOLLE webbing on the front and side let you customize your ruck, like adding a Padded Hip Belt
- Frame Sheet supports the integrity of the pack as you weigh it down and allows you to carry a heavier load more comfortably
- Interior d-ring and hydration tube exit port under the top handle of the ruck
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord
- Opens flat so it's easy to pack and organize. Special Forces medical rucks share a similar design.
- Ruck Plate® compatible
- Shoulder straps are extra padded to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- 4 internal pockets: 1 large mesh zippered pocket, 1 small go-to zippered pocket, 1 large elastic pocket, and the Ruck Plate® pocket (25L features an additional Ruck Plate® pocket in place of the large elastic pocket)
- External slant pocket provides quick access to small items
- Highly water resistant aka rainproof
- Bottom grommet drain holes
- Includes adjustable and removable Training Sternum Strap
- 2"x3" hook and loop on the front panel to customize with the patch of your choice
- Additional 2"x3" hook and loop patch panel on the Ruck Plate® pocket
Specs + Materials
- Primary Material: 1000D CORDURA®
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- 20L Standard Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H
- 20L Standard Depth: 5.5" at bottom, tapered to 4.5"
- 20L Small Dimensions: 11.5"W x 16.5"H
- 20L Small Frame Depth: 5.5"
- 20L Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.5"W x 11.75"H
- 20L Standard Frame Shoulder Straps: 15.9"L x 1/2"W
- 20L Small Frame Shoulder Straps: 14.75"L x 3/8"W
- 20L External Slant Pocket: 11"W x 10"H
- 20L Internal Elastic Pocket: 11"W x 12.5"H
- 20L Internal Mesh Pocket: 11"W x 10"H
- 20L Internal CORDURA® Pocket: 11"W x 6.5"H
- 25L Dimensions: 12"W x 20"H x 6.75"D
- 25L Main Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.75" x 15.5"
- 25L Lower Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.5"W x 11.75"H
- 25L Shoulder Straps: 16.5"L x 5/8"W
- 25L External Slant Pocket: 11.5"W x 12"H
- 25L Internal Elastic Pocket: 11.5"W x 12.5"H
- 25L Internal Mesh Pocket: 12"W x 13"H
- 25L Internal CORDURA® Pocket: 11"W x 6.5"H
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
- Reflective Stripe: 300 cd/lux m²
Ruck Plate Compatibility
The Rucker® has been purpose-built for weighted PT and to be the best rucking backpack ever built. It has an elevated Ruck Plate® pocket that will securely fit a 10LB Ruck Plate, or a 20LB / 30LB Rucker Ruck Plate®.
Note: The 25L secondary pocket cannot fit a 30LB Ruck Plate®, if you need more than 65 lbs (good on you) there’s plenty of room for a Filler Bag in the main rucksack compartment or you can always add a Sandbag for even more fun.
45LB Ruck Plates® only strap in securely to the 25L, however they will fit into the interior elastic pocket of the 20L (suitable for upright rucking, but not ruck PT aka burpees and bear crawls).